Point Blank

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Naxx 25 Completed for week March 5

Nzgoth
    Officer

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Naxx 25 Completed for week March 5 Empty Naxx 25 Completed for week March 5

Post  Nzgoth Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:27 am

Good Day Proud Members of Point Blank,

I would like to make a special thanks to the following members who were great in the Pug Raid led for me in Naxx 25 :

1- Kabura (your assist was noticed and ur remarkable skills shows from distance keep up the goo work)

2- Perfecticus (how would i have done it with out my trusty assistant Smile ) thank you perf

3- Tundril ( I would like to thank you personally for the support u gave the raid and guild)

4- Scourage ( My buddy and Pal in arms, I promised u somethng and i hope u got it Smile a good clear run:)

5- Beastwalker ( my crazy dps hunter Smile hope u all the best and grats again on the drops Smile

6- Gnome who sadly left us in the mid of te raid due for his PC crashing I salute u my friend

I would also like to thank the 2 new memebrs to join our ranks:

Tyron

Crazyj

welcome to poit blank and hope u will progress with us more and more.

I hope the rest of the guild will be more into the Naxx 25 raids so it becomes less pugged and more guild run like Smile

I will post a naxx 25 raid topic for next wee early so we can fill the spots early ...

Regards and many wishes

NZ

I am proud of u guildies Smile

Last edited by Nzgoth on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Scourage
    Scourage

Male
    Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Naxx 25 Completed for week March 5 Empty Re: Naxx 25 Completed for week March 5

Post  Scourage Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:43 pm

Well got gear, but not a single weapon xD Razz

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:18 am