Point Blank

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Naxx 25 Led by me in next week (date unknown yet - probably on sat / sun or Mon)

Nzgoth
    Officer

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Naxx 25 Led by me in next week (date unknown yet - probably on sat / sun or Mon) Empty Naxx 25 Led by me in next week (date unknown yet - probably on sat / sun or Mon)

Post  Nzgoth Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:45 am

Greeting all guild Members,

Hopefully I will arrive on friday at 19 - 20 wow time to my home country comming back from a week long vacation. I will hopefully lead the Guild raid to Naxx 10 held on friday. In the upcomming week I will also try to Pug a raid to Naxx 25, full run only(just like 1 week ago). requirements to join tis raid is:

1- Naxx Achev, (min = naxx 10 / max = naxx 25)

2- For dps u need to be OVER 2.5 k dps

3- Know all Tacs (some boss tacs in heroic are diffrent than 10 man)

4- Be able to go all the way with the raid (if u bail out in the mid of the raid u will be black spotted for a week - in other words if u apply first for any raids u will be placed as a sub raider and not a main raider)

Usally the pug time might take 2 hours to get the right members, so if the pug starts at 19 wow time the group will be ready at 21 wowtime and the raid might take around 3 hours if no wipes and all are the best in the requirements, Or up to 8 hours if things get screwed up on the way ( noobs in the party downing bosses with only 19 members in raid / ppl dont know tacs low dps / ppl bail out in mid raid .... and soo on).

If you think u match the requirments ad thing u are up for it, you can discuss it in this thread, and i will be happy to reply.

Regards,

NZ
    perfecticus

Male
    Number of posts : 44

Naxx 25 Led by me in next week (date unknown yet - probably on sat / sun or Mon) Empty Re: Naxx 25 Led by me in next week (date unknown yet - probably on sat / sun or Mon)

Post  perfecticus Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:06 am

I wanna come cheers , saturday would be lovely for me, we need to talk about the forums and the ranks later when you come home Razz Got a few sugestions about it. And ofcourse some other things.
    Scourage
    Scourage

Male
    Number of posts : 26

Naxx 25 Led by me in next week (date unknown yet - probably on sat / sun or Mon) Empty Re: Naxx 25 Led by me in next week (date unknown yet - probably on sat / sun or Mon)

Post  Scourage Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:27 pm

aww come on :/
    Gnomebané
    Gnomebané

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post  Gnomebané Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:59 pm

If you think i'm up for it i'd be happy to join, you could check if my DPS is enough in the raid today.
    grummy

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post  grummy Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:40 pm

im pretty sure my dps would meet the 2.5k scratch but kick me if i dont, Gief inv ;b! drunken

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:47 am