Point Blank

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

reapzstah undead warlock

reapzstah

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

reapzstah undead warlock Empty reapzstah undead warlock

Post  reapzstah Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Name:scott
    language: english is imba when sobour:D slery when drunk from uk so. Very Happy
    extra: i am a fast learner and never give up and most of all want to have fun... i have 7 chars on a differant server 6 70s and a 80 warrior stopped for a while and decided to start this not even logged on others chars since i started this lock as im enjoying it so much done all 10/25 Voa OS etcon my warrior only a few in nax then had a break
    Information about your Characteri have 2k sp atm 27 crit

In-Game Name:reapzstah
    Character Class:undead warlock
    Character Level: lvl 80.
    Professions: mining/herbing first aid maxed just started fishing n cooking
    Gear: not sure how to do that could i maybe have a inspect in game or some thing plz

Alt Characters:none on this server
    Do you have any Alt characters that you want to come into the guild or that we can reach you on? (alts need to be 70+).N/A

Information about You in-game

referee: ( If you know someone in the guild ).n/a
    form guilds: ( Tell us about your old guilds you've been in ).na legion of lost souls on allys side i moved my char from here to start a horde on free migration

Experience
    PvE Experience: all zg mc aq 20/40 onxyia.. bwl some in sunwell...wotk all hcs 10/25 man os and voa few in nax always have lappy running if im not sure about some tacts so will know all

PvP Experience: not atm

Requirements:

We require that you atleast have DeadlyBossMods, if not, go to http://www.curse.com and download it.
    have it
    Ventrilo/Teamspeak: Not required YET, but when we get it, you need to be active in it during our raids, if you want to come with us. Altho speaking wont be a req.have it

ty in advance reapzstah (scot)
    Nzgoth
    Officer

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

reapzstah undead warlock Empty Re: reapzstah undead warlock

Post  Nzgoth Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Thank you for applying and an officer will get back to you

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:14 pm